Unhappy with your Hurricane Sandy Insurance Settlement?
If your insurance company made you an offer that you are not satisfied, and you wish to avoid the long delay of going to court, hire a public adjuster with 15 years experience handling hurricane damage claims.
We have hundreds of satisfied customers. See our testimonials for both residential and commercial satisfied clients.
Experience – Matters
Call Us – New Jersey Phone: 201-479-2776
Or New York: 646-627-7667
No Obligation – Free Evaluation
We have handled hundreds of wind storm insurance claim disputes.
Appraisal an Alternative Dispute Resolution
Most insurance policies have appraisal language. Appraisal offers a fast, efficient means of insurance claim settlement.
- If you and we fail to agree on the actual cash value, amount of loss, or cost of repair or replacement, either can make a written demand for appraisal.
- Each will then select a competent, independent, appraiser and notify the other of the appraiser’s identity within 20 days of receipt of the written demand.
- The two appraisers will choose an umpire. If they cannot agree upon an umpire within 15 days, you or we may request that the choice be made by a judge of a district court of a judicial district where the loss occurred.
- The two appraisers will then set the amount of loss, stating separately the actual cash value and loss to each item.
Advocate Claims Public Adjusters hold the Windstorm Insurance Network Certified Appraiser Certificate & Umpire Certificate.
Handling Insurance Claims in New Jersey including:
- Bergen County
- Cape May
- Ocean City
- Sea Isle City
- Hudson County
- Hoboken County
- Monmouth County
- Ocean City
- Brick Township
- Lavallette Borough
- Long Beach Township
- Toms River
- and all of the effected Jersey Shore and New York areas.