Water Damage Insurance Claims
Pipe Burst | Plumbing | Roof Leaks | Water Damage
Are you making an Insurance Claim from water damage? Get your insurance claim handled right from the start!
If you have water damage to your home or business, call Advocate Claims to help you: 1-888-443-4403
FACT: Calling a Public Insurance Adjuster, in the beginning of your claims process, will save you time and frustration! A public adjuster’s job is to help you take the proper steps in an insurance claim.
FACT: A public adjuster can MAXIMIZE your settlement offer by 100 percent or more! A public adjuster can also keep your claim from being DENIED by the insurance company!
Advocate Claims Public Adjuster will demand the money that you are entitled to! After all, you paid your insurance premiums every month, so get what you deserve. Call Advocate Claims today!
Immediate Steps to Take if You Have a Water Damage Claim:
- Dry up the water and/or dry out your home. Do your best to prevent further damage. (You may need to call a plumber to stop any leaks or a water remediation company)
- Take photos of everything, before you touch anything! Don’t begin any major clean-up efforts until the photos have been taken and saved.
- Make ONLY temporary repairs to your home to prevent further damage. (Stop all leaks, shut off main water valve, patch broken pipes, don’t use the water, etc.)
- Save all broken pipes, broken appliances, water filtration equipment, water lines, etc. or other evidence of the damage that was caused.
- Save all of your paid invoices, receipts and make sure you create a log of every phone call associated with your damage claim. Keep all emails and letters.
Big Mistakes That Will Cost You in an Insurance Claim!
Now is the time to call Advocate Claims Public Adjusters! We can tell you if your claim is worth reporting to your insurance company and how much your claim is worth.
FACT: Every insurance claim is different, as every insurance policy is not the same. Read the list of things NOT to do, so that you don’t make any mistakes in the insurance claim process!
- Don’t do any repair work that isn’t temporary! Do only emergency repairs.
- Don’t hire contractors, roofers, etc., or sign any construction contracts until you know how much money you will get from your claim, and get it in writing!
- Don’t throw away proof of your damage! Don’t remove ceilings, walls, flooring, or throw away damaged personal property. Save copies of broken pipes, carpet squares, flooring tile, wood samples, etc.
- Don’t give away your only copies of property damage photos!
- Don’t lose any receipts from the repairs!
- Don’t sign anything that will cost you money later on!
Water Damage Can Result From Many Different Causes:
Did these happen to you at your home, condominium, or business? They may be covered by your insurance policy! Call Advocate Claims now to find out!
- Busted Cold /Hot Water Pipes
- Refrigerator or Dishwasher Leaks
- Broken Water Heaters
- Garbage Disposal Leaks
- Clogged A/C Line
- Overflowing Plumbing or Sewer Line
- Sewer Line breaks or backups
- Washing Machine Leaks
- Roof or Window Leaks
- Fire Sprinklers
- Water Damage from Heavy Rains/Tornado/Hurricane
What to Do If You Have Flood Damage At Your Home or Business:
- In the case of a flood, cut the main power to your home or building.
Don’t go back in the house (if it has standing water) without protective clothing, shoes and gloves.
- Understand that the water could be contaminated. Be aware of this possibility and don’t go in unless the water has stopped and receded.
- Look for small rodents or other small animals that could have gotten in your home with the flood waters. Proceed with caution.
- A professional clean-up company should be called to assist you, at this point. Advocate Claims can recommend a reputable company to assist you with this.
- The disaster clean-up team will clean out carpeting, padding, rugs, etc. that allow for water to be trapped underneath. All items will be removed that could hold water and allow mold to grow.
- Don’t eat any food that could have come in contact with flood waters.
- Don’t return to your home until it has been inspected and is clear of toxic water and air-borne substances.
How We Inspect Water Damage:
Water damage is one of the worst damaging elements. It creates the most homeowner insurance claims. Water can do so much damage to a home with devastating effects! If water damage isn’t handled correctly, it can cause greater damage inside the walls and underneath the floors by creating hazardous mold growth.
Once a mold problem begins, it only continues to grow. For these reasons, water damage MUST be taken care of correctly and completely! Calling a public adjuster that knows how to handle and navigate water damage insurance claims and mold investigations will save you time and money, and give you peace of mind to know it’s done right!
Advocate Claims Public Adjusters understands how to investigate water/mold damage and the testing and analysis it will require.
Advocate Claims will inspect the water damage and use their years of experience to work for you! We know the details of the remediation and re-construction process, so we can recommend the right steps to properly restore your property.
Advocate Claims can recommend the proper cleaning methods needed to protect you and your family. Deep inside the walls and under the floors need to be examined to be a safe environment to return to. Jobs like these are where our experience will work for you and keep your family safe!
When we itemize your insurance claim, we seek to maximize your claim! We ask for all that you are financially entitled to, be put back your property, in the condition that your property was in, prior to your insurance loss. We coordinate all insurance procedures and negotiate your claim, from start to finish. We are working for you, not your insurance company!
We take the stress out the claims process. As a former company insider, we know their secrets. No detail is left out of the insurance claim report, to insure that you have the best possible claim outcome! We will coordinate all procedures with you and create the necessary damage estimates and paperwork on your behalf. Then negotiate for you when the time comes to settle your claim. Advocate Claims works for you!
How We Handle Claims:
We know how much you value your home, condo, building or business. We know it’s more than just four walls; it’s your biggest investment! Advocate Claims Public Adjusters wants to get the best possible settlement for you. We inspect the property thoroughly and completely, and create an itemized claim report for you.
Our report is designed to get you the maximum settlement from your insurance claim! We understand that this is your home condo, building or business,and we value that as much as you do. We work for YOU to get you the largest settlement possible. Advocate Claims is your personal insurance advocate!
We handle Residential and Commercial Water Damage Claims!
Residential: Home-owners, Condominium Owners Rental properties, etc.
Commercial: Condominium associations, Apartment buildings, warehouses, shopping centers, and businesses that own or lease the building.
Our Public Adjusters handle claims in many areas and counties, including:
Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, New Jersey
Our Appraisal Services are offered in any U.S. state!