Residential Insurance Claims
Property damage from major disasters or household appliances can cause serious damages to homes, condominium units, and rental properties.
Our professional expertise as a former insurance company claim insider and many years of insurance claim experience will facilitate the communications with the insurance company about your claim. On the policyholder’s behalf, we speak the insurance company's language. Our specialty is understanding the impact of the fine print of the insurance policy and seeing through the mist. You, the policyholder, are assured that your interests are protected.
The insurance company employs its own adjusters to protect their interest. Allow us to protect your interests. This will empower you! We are the exclusive representative for the policyholder. It is our business to work toward a more favorable settlement on your behalf.
- Review the insurance policy
- Provide advice about your entitlements for your claim
- Fully document the insurance claim
- Provide the insurance company with a detailed building repair estimate
- Prepare a detailed physical inventory and appraisal of all damaged personal property
- Photograph and/or Video your damages
- Provide experts, if needed, to support the claim (outside vendors, such as attorneys, forensic engineers, contractors, roofers, plumbers, emergency dry out experts to assist you)
- Present the fully documented claim to your insurance company on your behalf
- Negotiate the best possible insurance claim settlement
- Keep you apprised of ongoing settlement effort
If you've had fire, water leaks, flood, mold, wind, hurricane, tornado, hail, collapse, car hitting a building, vandalism, theft, sink hole, property damage to your home, condominium, or rental property, Call Now!
NO RECOVERY – NO FEE
Business and Professional Testimonials
Successful Residential Insurance Claims
POE Financial Offered: $70,000
Final Settlement: $177,000