Property Damage Insurance Claims
Water, Mold, Fire, Hurricane, Vandalism


Home » Blog » Public Insurance Adjuster » Get Help with Your Miami Insurance Claim with a Miami Public Adjuster

Get Help with Your Miami Insurance Claim with a Miami Public Adjuster

Are you about to file a Miami insurance claim for damage to your residential or commercial property? If so, you should read this important information before you contact your insurance company. Before I tell you anything else here, please understand that if we don’t get you a settlement, you don’t pay us a dime. Please read on to learn how this is possible.

You may or may not have heard of the term "public insurance adjuster," to describe the work of professionals like me. I am Steven Venook, a public insurance adjuster actively working in the South Florida area. I work directly with you and completely on your behalf when it’s time for you to make a claim with your property insurance company.

It’s important to understand that both a claims adjuster and an independent insurance adjuster work for the insurance company. On the other hand, a public insurance adjuster works for you. There is a huge distinction between the first two groups and a public insurance adjuster. When you work with a public insurance adjuster, you are the client, not the insurance company.

When you think about it for a moment, you have to admit that you are totally unqualified to advocate on your own behalf when you need to make an insurance claim. And your insurance company is happy about this. They know you don’t know what you’re doing and that’s why they’re happy to work with you. Why? Because you don’t know how to get a fair and proper settlement from them that will actually repair the damage to your property.

No matter what type of damage your property has incurred, as long as it’s covered in your policy, I can help you to maximize your settlement. Or, you simply don’t pay me. It’s that simple. I am fully qualified to document your claim, perform estimates for the proper type of repairs, negotiate on your behalf, and make sure your insurance company pays up. And by that I mean I can get you a settlement that’s often thousands of dollars more than you could get on your own behalf.

I am licensed to handle insurance matters for properties throughout the State of Florida and will provide an extremely quick response to your inquiries. So, don’t mess up your opportunity for a fair insurance settlement. Contact me, Steven Venook of Advocate Claims Public Adjusters at 1-954-369-0573.

If you need help with your property Insurance Policy contact Advocate Claims Public Adjusters today.

Advocate Claims Public Adjusters