Property Damage Insurance Claims
Water, Mold, Fire, Hurricane, Vandalism


Home » Blog » Insurance Claim Help » Let a Miami Public Adjuster Reopen Your Insurance Claim

Let a Miami Public Adjuster Reopen Your Insurance Claim

First, let me introduce myself. I am Steven Venook, a public insurance adjuster. My company, Advocate Claims Public Adjusters, has been in business since 2002, after I spent nearly 5 years working as a claims adjuster and learning about the industry’s tricks while inside the insurance industry.

What is the difference between claims adjusters? An independent adjuster usually works for an independent adjusting firm. The firm hands gives claim assignment to one of their many adjusters. They report to the claim handler at your insurance company. Most independent adjusters and their firms are given no authority to settle an insurance claim with you. The photos taken by them and their estimates belong to the insurance company, not you.

A public insurance adjuster works for you the policyholder, not the insurance company. Public adjusters are licensed in forty four states. A miami public adjuster must meet many criteria to get licensed by the Department of Insurance. Each state has their own rules and regulations pertaining to public adjusters. In general, public adjusters must pass a test, (in Florida we do eighteen months of supervision) maintain a surety bond, take approved continuing education courses, and follow the numerous state of Florida guidelines.

But, perhaps you’ve already filed your claim and received a lowball settlement, which cannot possibly repair all of the damage to your property. If that’s the case, I can help by re-opening your insurance claim on your behalf. I will review all the background documentation at no cost to determine if you were under paid. And I won’t take a dime from you unless you receive an additional settlement that results directly from my work.

You’re probably wondering how I have so much faith in my own abilities to get you a proper settlement. I understand why you might wonder. My background and experience, plus my encyclopedic understanding of every aspect of property damage, and all of the ins and outs of the insurance business, plus my ability to negotiate effectively on your behalf all work together to give me the ammunition I need to fight for you and your property.

So, when you need to re-open or supplement an inadequate payment from an insurance company for your property damage call me, Steven Venook, to work diligently on your behalf. Call: 1-954-369-0573.

To Re-open your insurance claim contact Advocate Claims Public Adjusters today.

Advocate Claims Public Adjusters